Company particulars and regulatory status
The services described are provided by Cazenove Capital Management Asia Limited (“CCM Asia”).
Cazenove Capital Management Asia Limited is licensed and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission under CE number BAS656 to provide discretionary investment management services. Its place of business is at Level 33, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong. Its registered office is at Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong.
These pages are only intended for Hong Kong non-professional investors and Hong Kong professional investors, including Hong Kong professional advisers.
None of the services, investments or funds referred to on this site are available or appropriate for sale or use in any jurisdiction where such activity is prohibited. Any persons resident outside Hong Kong who access this site must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements which prohibit or restrict them from doing so.
- We undertake to comply with our obligations under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) and the disclaimers set out in this section do not exclude or restrict liability for any duty to clients under this Ordinance or any other applicable regulatory authority.
- None of the information or opinions expressed on this site constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities, or to provide any of the services or advice described.
- Any Information provided on performance of underlying holdings is provided as an illustration of the performance of underlying funds of portfolios managed on a discretionary basis by CCM Asia. It does not constitute an offer of any of the products referenced.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate, up to date, and complies with all prevailing Hong Kong legislation. However, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions, or for any loss resulting from the use of this Internet service. Your use of this website and the information contained on it is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this website or the information.
- Unit and share prices are for information purposes only, they are not intended for trading purposes. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in these prices, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We accept no responsibility for information or software provided by other sites which may be accessed by hypertext link from these pages, and are not responsible for the maintenance or availability of such pages or the information or software which they contain.
- Any data and research material provided are for information purposes only. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the provision of this information, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, or withdraw any of the information contained in these pages at any time and without notice. No liability is accepted for such changes, or for the pages not being available at all times.
- This site may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
Schroder Funds may not be authorised by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission.
Prevention of Bribery Ordinance
The Company adopts a zero tolerance policy towards bribery and a commitment to carry out business fairly, honestly and openly. If you source, supply or provide services to us or are an Associated Person (as defined in the UK Bribery Act 2010) you undertake to observe the highest ethical standard and in particular will be familiar with and strictly comply with all laws and regulation on bribery, corruption and prohibited business practices.
Other terms and conditions
- If you transact using the services on this site you agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions applicable to those services. These will be provided to you in advance.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the website are owned or licensed to Cazenove Capital Management Asia Limited or the providers of such information.
- The content of this site is subject to change without notice.