Managing your own investments gives you complete control, but all the administration that goes with it can waste time that could be better spent elsewhere. The Execution Service gives clients the ability to have their own banking and investment decisions executed rapidly and effectively.
- Global custody services on all major markets
- Dealing service allowing clients who prefer to manage their own portfolios to access investment dealing teams
- Settlement across related bank accounts
- Access to a range of unit trusts from Schroders and third party investments at significant discounts
- Efficient and flexible service combined with ease of communication
- Fully integrated custody services providing nominee name for registering securities
- Collection of interest, dividends and principal monies on maturity of securities
- Corporate actions notification service
- Capital and income segregation if required
- Quarterly valuations
- Fully compatible with Cazenove Capital eServices.
If you would like more information on the Execution Service, please contact:
The value of investments and the income received from them can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the amount invested.